FastPass are please to announce the latest release of Password Manager version 22.214.171.124 which provides new authentication options enabling the user to choose their preferred method from SMS pin, challenge/response questions or code cards. Watch video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrs67xLpF4g
Major features added to the 126.96.36.199 version are:
- Added extended TAG support. This enables FastPass to let the end-user decide, if applicable, by what means the user wishes to authenticate. The tag support can be utilized to automatically jump to an authentication type that the current user supports.
- Challenge response Questions are now divided into 3 types, which can be mixed:
- Private Challenges (secret)
- Semi-Private Challenges(Can be visible in the HelpDesk part of FastPass)
- User Defined(The user defines both questions and answers)
- Code Card authentication. This feature emails a Code Card to the enduser. The Code Card consists of a small card with numbers. The Card is used for authentication, entering specific numbers/co-ordinates on the card.
- Email Pin. Like the SMS Pin feature this lets the end-user authenticate by sending a Pin-code to the users email address – often this is used to send an email to the end-users private email address if applicable.
- Optimized mobile client for mobile phones.
- New iPhone App, controlled from the Administration Client, configured at Enrollment.