Looking for inventive ways to manage your workloads?
Imagine... a modern automation solution that helps you simply define, manage and visualize your mission-critical IT business processes reliably and securely across complex and diverse IT environments.
Easily automate, manage and track complex IT processes across the enterprise from a single platform with best in class return on automation. Workload Automation (WLA) and Job Scheduling software orchestrates and automates business processes and tasks from a single point of view
Universal Automation Center
Universal Automation Center will allow you to automate your business processing, securely manage file transfers, or extend a legacy scheduling solution throughout the enterprise using newer technology to achieve a more intelligent, yet simple, automation solution.
Stonebranch provides efficient enterprise-wide workload automation software solutions that solve complex IT business processes in a simple way - from Amazon Web Services, Docker, Openstack, Hadoop, Microsoft Azure to z/OS batch processes on the mainframe.
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center automates IT processes to achieve:
- Single “pane of glass” so your IT team control the status of all scripts, jobs, tasks, workflows running across all servers and VM machines.
- Reduce manual IT effort and increase efficiency via automated scheduling and execution of all jobs. No IT engineers manually executing tasks or scheduling activities locally on each VM.
- Automatic notifications and alerts (email, ticket, SNMP, SMS) if a workflow condition is not satisfied.
- Central repository, auditing and configuration management of all workflow logic, script definitions, job executions.
Why Universal Automation Center?
- Ease of use reduces start-up time and overall adoption of solution
- Not locked into costly upgrades - no CPU or MIPS based pricing
- Best licensing and commercial terms in the industry
- Superior visualization and notification enables staff to respond faster to issues
- Business event-driven enables immediate processing of workload vs. legacy time-based scheduling
- Solution can be rolled out as self-service offering to business end users, developers, and system administrators
- Guaranteed, accurate automation results
- SLA Management removes SLA compliance issues
- Full Audit trail makes audit worries a thing of the past
- Upgrade and migration path straight-forward
- Accelerate business processes by reducing latency
- Superior integration between platforms and business processes
- Reduce processing window with load balancing and workload parallelism